Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What is the Matter with Kids Today? (blog# 6)



What’s the Matter with Kids Today? Was a very interesting article you think that it is about how kids have something wrong with them when it comes to reading and writing but that is not the case. It is more about how they read and write for about 17 hours a day. That they are very well versed and they are the feature of writing no matter how the old school writers want to think that they are not.


I find it very telling and that yeah the youth do express them self’s to the fullest extent that they would like to. I have been kind of there for three kids since they were just before their teenage years and into the teenage years and one of them has her own blog where she talks about everything she likes and finds interesting or important. I would even say she is a very well rounded writer and could have gone into a high school that will help her improve here skills but decided to go to where her friends were going. So I can see where the kids of today will be the writers of tomorrow. I also find it funny that some people think that the internet is a problem. It might be something different but just because something is different does not make it a bad thing. To tell you the truth the internet is probably the feature of writing and people are going to have to get over it. I enjoy seeing what the kids write because it at times is a very funny aspect on life as they know it. Also they can let you know what is going on in their life without actually talking to you about it which comes in handy when you there in a mood but dot want to talk about it at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment