The Strength of the Military Family by Major Kenric Smith.
The strength of our military stands directly on the back of
our military families.
I found this essay to be enticing and I understand his point
of view on how the families of are military members do a lot for each other,
and for their loved ones serving our country. I once was a proud member of United
States Air Force and served voluntarily to protect and serve our proud country.
Without the support of my family and the families of my brothers in arms I don’t
think that I could have done my job to protect this country. I loved my time in
the military and would do it again if I could. So I understand how he would
rather have his family and the other military families thanked because without
the support of them he probably would not be able to do the job that he does.
Now I do appreciate being thanked for the job I did in the
military but I do believe that the family’s that are at home dealing with the
bills and the kids and the everyday hassle of life deserve thanks as well. I
thank my family every day for their support and I also thank the families of
the other services members that have served and are still serving in the
military. So if you thank the families of our troops and are troops you will
show them such respect and graduated that will brighten there days let them
know people do care about them even if they do not care for the war that they
are participating in.
No comments:
Post a Comment